Last update Jan 18, 2018
Changes introduced in 1.53 include:
- The MixPre-10T transport control’s orange LED brightness is dimmed in stop mode to make it clearer when the unit is recording.
- The Take List indicates which file is playing back by displaying it in green text.
- Limiters were not always enabled when switching from Advanced to Basic Mode
- Pans were not always correct after switching to Basic Mode from Advanced Mode with Inputs Linked.
- If timecode backup time expired when the MixPre-10T was powered off, TOD timecode was incorrect when next powered on.
- Rare stuttering of audio during playback of some files
- Audio crackling noise in headphones when turning HP encoder
- Incorrect gain values when channels are MS linked
- Sound Reports were not automatically copied to the USB thumbdrive (MixPre-10T only)
- New Project Name was not retained after a power cycle if no files were recorded in that project
- Long file names were not being displaying fully